1801 SW 22 ST #420
Miami, FL 33145
(305) 602-3147 (305) 602-3150 (Fax)
Jade Acupuncture & Wellness is under the supervision of Adrian Castro A.P., a licensed Acupuncture Physician practicing in the Miami, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Coconut Grove area since 2000. We offer comprehensive treatment and holistic health management through Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Moxibustion, Cupping, Massage, Homeopathy, Nutritional Counseling, Mindfulness & Meditation. We cater each treatment to the specific needs of our patients. Our personal and caring touch, combined with profound, proven clinical experience, and superb customer service provide the highest quality of care.
Did you know that:
- More than 8 million Americans have used acupuncture
- Growing numbers have sought out acupuncturists for chronic pain and health problems when conventional medicine has not worked or has not provided answers
- The National Institute of Health and World Health Organization have both given formal approval for certain uses of acupuncture
- Medical doctors refer their patients to acupuncturists more than to any other “alternative” care provider
- 51% of medical doctors believe acupuncture to be efficacious and of value to their patients. source: Acupuncture & Wellness Center P.S., acupunctureandwellness.net.
Acupuncture is an effective form of health care that has evolved into a complete and holistic medical system. Practitioners of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), having a documented history since the Yellow Emperor of over 2,500 years, have used this noninvasive medical system to diagnose and help millions of people get well and stay healthy. During a treatment, thin, hair-like needles are inserted at specific points on the body. The stimulation of these points affects the body’s vital energy called Qi (pronounced “chee”), and both the central and peripheral nervous systems. It triggers the release of the body’s internal chemicals like endorphins and encephalin, which have pain-relieving properties. Other modalities of TCM include Herbal Medicine, Moxibustion, Cupping, and Massage. It is a safe, proven, and painless way to treat a wide variety of medical problems.